Monday, 8 June 2015
Summer Nail Trends
Do you love to change up your manicure? Here are the must-have shades and designs to try this summer:
· Negative space nails art. This is a very cool new way of doing nail art combining colourful nail art with bare nails.
· All White nails. This looks beautiful with a tan just the same way white clothes stand out on tanned skin. It is fresh and definitely summery.
· Nude Nails. You can never beat a beautiful nude shade, choose the shade that suits your skin tone and you have nailed effortlessly chic.
· Jet black nails. This is an unusual choice for summer nails but all variations of black nail designs were seen on catwalks this year.
· Matte nails. This is great and easy way to be bang on trend. My favourite colour to go matte is black as it is incredibly elegant but still edgy.
· Blue nails. Try any kind of blue for your nails from Royal Blue to pastel blue. You can paint the whole nail blue, do stripes or even just add an accent of the colour.
· Embellished nails. Try 3D embellishments on your nails and create a statement. Embellishments can go from small and discreet to big and bold, it is up to you.
· Striped nails. These can be anything from a minimalist single stripe to multiple monochrome stripes.
Now the only question is which one will you try first?