Sunday 17 March 2013

Roaring 20s bridal shoot

Hello :)

I thought I would share with you all my most recent photoshoot. It was a great shoot, thanks to everyone involved. I hope you enjoy the photos :)

The shoot took place at Dunwood Hall near Leek which is a beautiful old english country house being refurbished to be a wedding venue.
The shoot was inspired by the roaring 20s, so think Greta Garbo, Jean Harper, champagne and flapper girls. The make-up was by me and the hair by Hannah Belfield.
 Think peacocks, pearls and sparkly headresses. All jewelerry and headpieces were supplied by Love Divine.
 The flowers were also inspired by peacock colours and had pearls and dimonds wherever possible. Flowers were supplied by Emma Williams Flowers.


The beautiful, super glamourous wedding dresses were supplied by Elle Louise Bridal- Justin Alexander 2013 collection.  The suits were supplied by My Tuxedo.



The delicious and beautiful wedding cake, macaroons and chocolates (also inspired by the 20s and peacock feathers) were made by Sweet Chic.

 The photograpghy was done by the very talented team at Love Me Love My Wedding & McAvoy Wedding Photography.





No comments:

Post a Comment