Monday 23 December 2013

New years Sparkle!!



New Year Sparkle

I hope you all had a great Christmas. As it is coming up to New Year I thought I would write about New Year’s Eve make-up. On New Years you can feel free to wear as much sparkle as you like. Here are my favourite ways:

Fingers and toes:
Paint you nails black, I use China Glaze in Black Diamond. Then add a touch of silver glitter to the bottom of the nail and brush gently upwards so the glitter is fading up. I use either a silver nail varnish or actual glitter. Seal the sparkle with a top coat and you have an elegant yet festive look. 



For your eyes:
Think glimmering metal eye shadows that sparkle in the light. Try a subtle sparkle by using Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr eye shadow in eternal gold paint, all over the lid. Highlight the inner corner of your eye with Barry M Bold Waterproof eyeliner in silver. Combine with a bold lip in deep plum and you are ready to dazzle at New Year. This image by Chanel is the inspiration behind this look.



For your lips:
Lips can go sparkly on this night too. Try Violent lips tattoo in the Red Glitteratti. These are lipstick transfers and they come is some wonderful bright and glittery colours. Keep the rest of your face simple and let your lips do all the talking.

Happy New Year! Let me know how you sparkled into 2014. 
Fiona
 xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment