Thursday, 21 May 2015
Summer Holidays are just around the corner and despite the rain it is time to start thinking about getting beach ready. Here is a holiday countdown to get your skin in tip top condition for your holiday.
In the month before you fly start to exfoliate and moisturise religiously:
· Exfoliate: Start using a body scrub a couple of times a week to get rid of any dead skin cells that can leave your skin looking dull. Scrubing your skin regularlyl eaves it smooth and super soft.
· Moisturise: Moisturise your whole body on a daily basis to nourish your skin. If your skin is very dry then try a body oil for extra hydration.
In the week before you fly do the finishing touches:
· De-Fuzz: Book your leg and bikini wax for 2-3 days before you fly on your holiday. This gives your skin a couple of days to calm down before you get in to your bikini
· Mani-pedi: Give yourself a bright mani-pedi. Exfoliate your feet using a pumice stone to get rid of any dry cracked heels. Then finish them with a hot summery colour. Go for matching fingernails in a colour that will accentuate your tan.
· Tan: If you like to get a pre-holiday tan, start with a gradual tanner in the week or two before you go on holiday.Fiona