Sunday 6 January 2013

spring/summer lips trends 2013

Hi everyone :)

I hope you have all had a great christmas and new year!! I know this post is a bit late but I wanted to share with you all a gift santa brought me this year.... the amazing Lipstick palette by Illamasqua which I love love love!!!!

It is a pink based lipstick palette and all the lipsticks have a matte finish to them which is a big trend this spring/summer. The lip trend seen on the catwalks seems to be to take the deep hues of Autumn/Winter and give them a bright spring cleaning! Lips are burning firey hot according to Grazia whereas nails are going for nude! Jonathan Saunders and Burberry made plum wine lips summery fresh with a clean, minimal canvas, Giles gals sported bright fuscia pouts and Holly Fulton combined fuscia and orange for a delicious tropical twist. All these hues are intense without iridesence complete with a matte finish, so tep away from the gloss this summer and go for a high impact pout!!My favourite is from Giles spring/summer 13:

I know this is definately a trend I will sporting, will you?

 The colours are (clockwise from top left):
Fable, Plunge, Corrupt, Over.
I love Illamasqua lipsticks because of their strong pigment and they always last really well (admittedly I try to help them out with a coat of lipcote when I have time!)



Fable:
Is a bright rose pink with a matte finish



Plunge:

Is a bright mauve pink with a matte finish.





Corrupt:
Is a warm bright pink with a matte finish.


Over:
Bright coral pink with a matte finish



The palette can be brought from http://www.illamasqua.com/shop/products/lips/lipstick-palette
Which is a bargarin as each lipstick is £16!! There are many colours to choose from and I love them all :) Illamasqua lipsticks are perfect if you want to make a statement!! Definately on my birthday list this year.
My favourite is Corrupt, I would love to know what yours is?

Love
Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment