Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas wish list!



Christmas Sets

Are you struggling with gift ideas this year? Here are my most covetable gift sets this Christmas for under £30: 


  • ·         Ciate Emerald Collection, £25.


This is for girls who love nail art. I find a lot of my clients like a bit of nail art on an accent nail. In this Ciate Collection you get a beautiful varnish in Emerald which is an absolutely stunning colour by itself! As textures have been all the rage this year you also get three full size nail textures: Sequin, Velvet and Caviar . It’s a nail art lovers Christmas wish!






  • ·         The Lovely Soap Company’s Indulgence Pamper Gift Set,  £17.95.


This is for ladies who love a bit of pampering! This gift set is beautifully presented, containing a natural soy wax candle, scented with essential oils, and a complimentary natural bath oil. You can choose between 3 aromatherapy blends. My favourite, is the Relax gift set, a blend of lavender, neroli and rose bath oil with a lavender candle.

·      











    


  • Benefit’s ‘Groovy kind-a Love’ Gift set, £29.50


This is for ladies who enjoy a bit of beautifying. It is a complete kit for face, cheeks, eyes and lips. For starters it contains my favourite primer POREfessional and my favourite mascara ‘They’re real!’ I am already sold! It also contains a benetint, a dandelion & gimme fever cheek powder duo and an eyeshadow palette. Being Benefit the packaging is stunning. It is on my Christmas wish list this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment