Monday 2 December 2013

Nails that glitter!

Glittery Nails

All the Christmas Collections for the Nail Varnish brands have of course got some kind of glittering flecks in them to amp up your manicure this Christmas. If you like glitter you can go for  it and have it on each finger, or you can use glitters as nail art. If you are less daring or not so sure about wearing glitter ladies often ask me for just an accent finger with glitter. Which ever way you choose to wear your sparkle this Christmas here are a few of my favourites to choose from::

•    OPI Mariah Carey Collection in All Sparkly and Gold, £11. This varnish is great by itself or over another varnish colour. It is a clear coat loaded with lots of micro gold glitter.



•    Essie’s Varnish in Belugaria, £7.99. This is nail art in a bottle for those who are feeling bold. It is a jet black varnish with rainbow holographic glitter in it and a matte finish. This ornate manicure is sophisticated and makes a statement.




•    Rimmel London Space Dust Varnish collection, £3.99. This comes in 5 shades and are packed full of micro shimmers and chunky glitter. My favourite for being subtle is the soft pink Aurora, but if I am after party nails I love the purple shade in Moonwalking.




Let me know what glittery varnish is your favourite? Send me pictures of you manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment