Friday 21 March 2014

Makeup must haves!

Sometimes you just don’t have time or energy to put make-up on. Maybe you don’t wear much make-up. Here are my make-up necessities that I can’t live without. These 3 simple products help me look awake and ready to face the day:

•    Lip balm: I always carry a lip balm around with me to keep my lips moisturised. My favourite lip balm is Jennifer Young Defiant Beauty Lip Balm, £5. This lip balm is great for keeping flaky lips at bay and has a hint of ginger in too, which I love the smell of.




•    Mascara: The one thing I won’t leave the house without. I find just a coat of mascara really helps to open the eye area and makes you look more away. My favourite mascara is MaxFactor Clump Defy Volumising  Mascara in Black,£10.99. This mascara is great because it makes your lashes look defined and volumised. To really open my eyes, before I put the mascara curl my eyelashes.



•    Eyebrow powder: I love defined eyebrows and I wont go anywhere without putting a bit of brow powder in them. Defined eyebrows are great as they really frame the eye area and gives you an eye lift. I love Beautiful Brows Brow kits as they are also water resistant so I don’t have to worry about them coming off or toping up during the day.


What are your make-up must haves?

Fiona
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment