- HIIT training increases your metabolism. Your heart rate increases during training and becomes twice as efficient in half the time.
- During HIIT training you burn more calories during a session than you do a steady workout. Then as an added bonus you carry on burning for calories and fat for 24hrs after training.
- HIIT is great because it is efficient, perfect for a busy work schedule. It is hard work of course but you can achieve better results from 15 minutes HIIT training than running for an hour. Great!
- You can do HIIT training anywhere; on your own at home or outside, at a bootcamp, at your gym.
- It makes you younger! Can you believe it? HIIT training increases the production of the Human Growth Hormone, which makes you younger inside and out.
I often find that training with others helps motivate me. I have found a great bootcamp in Stoke-on Trent called Life without Limits studio. This studio bases its classes on the HIIT training principles so that you workout keeps burning those calories after training. I started with friends and within one month my body had changed drastically, better than any gym routine I have ever tried. I was stronger, fitter and had more energy.
Try it for yourself and see the difference in only a month! I am addicted.